Halloween and Fireworks Safety Tips to keep your pets happy…
1. Walk your dog before dark.
2. Feed your dog before any fireworks begin.
3. Provide a safe ‘hiding’ place or den.
4. Turn up the volume on the TV and close the curtains.
5. Don’t leave your dog or cat alone in the garden.
6. Be cautious when opening doors so your dog or cat doesn’t escape.
7. Never force your pets to wear a costume.
8. Keep human treats and sweets away.
9. Think twice about taking your dog out trick or treating!
TracyAwesome place..operated on this little guy 4 years ago when he was a puppy, with a broken leg xx
Thank you to everyone who had a go at our tombola or bought some cake from our cake stall for children in need
Congratulations to Charlotte after recently qualifying as a Vet Nurse, and also this month, we are delighted to welcome Anna Briggs
Only the best for your pets
£10 New Client Online Registration
NEW CLIENTS CLAIM A £10 PENMELLYN VOUCHER