Halloween and Fireworks Safety Tips to keep your pets happy…
1. Walk your dog before dark.
2. Feed your dog before any fireworks begin.
3. Provide a safe ‘hiding’ place or den.
4. Turn up the volume on the TV and close the curtains.
5. Don’t leave your dog or cat alone in the garden.
6. Be cautious when opening doors so your dog or cat doesn’t escape.
7. Never force your pets to wear a costume.
8. Keep human treats and sweets away.
9. Think twice about taking your dog out trick or treating!
TracyAwesome place..operated on this little guy 4 years ago when he was a puppy, with a broken leg xx