What are cookies?
Our Cookies help:
– make our website work as you’d expect;
– remember your settings during and between visits;
– improve the security/speed of the site;
– allow you to share pages with Facebook;
– collect any personal identifiable information (without your express permission);
– collect any sensitive information (without your express permission);
– pass data to advertising networks;
– pass personally identifiable data to third parties;
– pay sales commissions.
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
– contact form validation to prevent spam e-mails being sent
– tracking anonymous visits to website for statistical purposes
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
Google analytics places four cookies on your browser (_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz).
To disable Google Analytics, visit this tool – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Turning Cookies Off
To learn how to disable cookies on browsers please click here. https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en